Joy in Giving Foundation is more than a charity organisation. It is a vehicle for change. The foundation works in Ghana, West Africa by providing for orphaned and needy children. It was established in 2015 by TV personality Joyce Midley for three main reasons:
- JOY GIVING-: To help make life comfortable for orphaned and needy children at an identified orphanage.
- JOY TREE-: A special Christmas initiative to show love to children of incarcerated prisoners.
- JOY IMPACT-: To mentor the youth/students through well-organised bi-annual programs.
Our foundation believes that every child deserves a better life that ensures that necessities of life including nutritious food, clothing, clean water, shelter, and education are always available. We, therefore, engage in programs and projects aimed at contributing to the socio-economic well-being of every child we target.
These are the key areas we focus on :
- Enhancing Education- Providing Teaching and learning materials, Desks, White Boards, etc
- Ensuring A Healthy Living– Organizing regular Medical Screening, Health supplies, Sporting events/Games, Providing Clothes, Clean water, Food supply, and Provision of Beds.
- Mentoring– Inspiring and building the confidence of the youth through well-structured programs that feature prominent personalities including celebrated TV Presenters and celebrated individuals.
- Offering Hope- We offer hope by showing love to children of Prisoners through a bonded family Christmas celebration with lots of gifts.
At Joy in Giving, our ultimate goal is to put a smile on the face of a child and we do this “straight from our hearts.”
Join us today because working with us is not a job, it’s a joy!
Our Vision is to become an internationally-recognized charity organisation, working closely with governments, corporate organisations, and other charitable groups to provide a decent life for the underprivileged in society, especially children.
Our Mission is to put a smile on the faces of less fortunate children in society through well-coordinated and sponsored projects.